Read our Post & Stories to help you embrace your fears and concerns about swimming.
2. Establishing baseline water safety techniques such as breathing, floating, and kicking to the wall.
3. Progress to stroke development and practice situational life-saving technique.
Tips to learn to Swim faster
- Have lessons consistently - The learning process requires several sessions to fine tune a skill. We recommend having lessons 3X a week (minimum 2) for the best learning possible. The more consistent you are, the more progress you have.
- Trust your instructor - Our instructors are experienced when it comes to teaching you how to swim. Learning as an adult can feel like a huge challenge but your instructor is there to walk you through the process step-by-step. Ask them any questions you may have about anything.
- Practice outside of the lessons - Habits come with practice. Practicing outside of your lessons will not only develop your skill sets, they also build your confidence in swimming. Talk with your instructor about how you can safely practice your skills independently.